Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where in the World is Mark Sanford?

A TV station in Greenville, SC is reporting that Sanford's vehicle was tracked to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport and that Sanford was seen boarding a plane there, sans security detail. Hmm, maybe he has gone to the Middle East to negotiate peace between the Iranian factions. Maybe he is a CIA agent, infiltrating Hamas. Then again, maybe he took a page from Newt's book and met his girlfriend in Las Vegas for fun weekend, instead of a boring Father's Day with his young sons and his, ho-hum, wife. The lattter sounds more Republican, does it not?

Whatever the case, unless he has a good explanation, his Presidential bid ended before it started. I can hear it now. I sinned. I asked the Lord's forgiveness. He has forgiven me, and now I can go back to doing what I do best...attempting to keep badly needed money from the people of S.C and lying to my wife.

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I know, is this crazy or what?? I thought I'd heard it all. Where is the FBI missing person's dept.? Obviously, they know where he is. Shall we guess? Blonde or redhead? 4 sons...family values the GOP way strikes again.