Thursday, October 2, 2008

Please Comment

For the past couple of days I have been debating the election with a reader, who insists that Democrats are sinners, and that God doesn't want Obama to be president. I would welcome comments on our discussion from anyone, but especially from my Baptist friends, who are much more eloquent and leaned that I on Biblical issues.

You will find our discussion under the post "Sarah Palin on Her Foreign Policy Experience..."

http://georgiamountainsandbeyond.blogspot.com/2008_09_21_archive.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice how you have portrayed me. Looking for sympathy or someone to gun me down? mom2

Diane J Standiford said...

I am a Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran, Unitarian, and one with God. I just read your comments, mom2, and GGM was being kind. Do you support the war? God was very clear on this issue: THOU SHALT NOT KILL and Revenge is HIS not OURS to take.

Diane J Standiford said...

Grab your Bible. Mom2, and read
Matthew 7-1:3 "Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgement you make, you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get."

Anonymous said...

I live in Obama's liberal state. There is a good read at Etherzone.com by Edward F. Daley about The Barack Obama.
Pretty well sums it up. mom2

Eric said...

Take out your bible Diane and read a little futher. You'll find that Jesus was speaking to the hypocrites. Not the righteous. And for the record: anyone who is genuinely saved, IS righteous... despite their capacity to sin.