Thursday, October 9, 2008

Could Sarah Palin Be the Real Traitor?

It is with great interest that I am following the breaking story about the Alaskan Bimbo's involvement with the Alaskan Independent Party. As this story evolves, it is looking more like she and her hubby have been very close to this group much more recently than first believed. She told them in an address this year to "keep up the good work."

The group's founder was very anti-American. Of course those who would advocate Alaska's secession would be anti-American and traitors, would they not? So let's keep a close eye on this one. It is sure to get more interesting as the days go by and the Bimbo and her handler keep ramping up the abuse of Obama.


7 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

It may die away by Nov.10th.

Georgia Mountain Man said...

Let's hope that it does and the Alaskan Bimbo returns to her beloved frozen land never to be heard from again. Do I hear an Amen?

Anonymous said...

I feel sure a fair minded man like you would want your readers to check out this post on Etherzone.com/2008/bren100808.shtml
Titled "Just Who Is This Guy" Follow the Money by Phil Brennan. mom2

Georgia Mountain Man said...

Absolutely, mom2. I will check it out myself and get back to you.

Georgia Mountain Man said...

You know mom2, if that article didn't have a McCain/Palin ad at the bottom and hadn't taken information from Wikipedia, I might be inclined to believe it. However, as a historian, I have to be very skeptical of it. There may be some truth to it, but I will certainly have to do more research to determine if it is a complete bunch of hooey or not. I suspect it is the latter. I'll get "back to ya."

Lou said...

This is far damaging than the Ayers story. The media should pick this up.

That Baptist Ain't Right said...

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.