Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bush, Open to Suggestions About What to do After the Presidency

As a rather shallow person, our President, apparently, doesn't know what to do with himself after he leaves Washington in January. He has no causes, nothing that he can do for his country or the world. I don't suppose there are very many who would want his help. I guess he just wants to watch his oil money rush in. See this article. Let's make a list. What do you think he should do with himself?

The defendant's seat in a courtroom in the World Court alongside his buddy Cheney would be a nice change for him.

7 comments:

Doug B said...

Your last sentence is a very excellent suggestion.

Anonymous said...

The mercy that you extend to Bush will be extended to you. You may be surprised someday to learn that you do not know all there is to know. mom2

Lou said...

LOL! This is my QOTD. I'd say let him go to Iraq and work to rebuild what he has destroyed.

Lou said...

"The defendant's seat in a courtroom in the World Court alongside his buddy Cheney would be a nice change for him. "

I like that even better. If I weren't a lady I'd really tell you what he could do.

Georgia Mountain Man said...

Mom2, this man deserves no mercy for what he has done to this country and the people of Iraq. He knows that, so he's desperately trying to rewrite the history of his sorry administration.

Anonymous said...

That's your side of the story, gmm. You have tunnel vision and a few friends to join you. I have not always agreed with Bush, but I will not paint his heart as black as you do. mom2

Georgia Mountain Man said...

My side of the story, mom2, is well documented. This man is a long way from being a saint. History will not be kind to him as probably the worst president in the country's history and that includes Harding and Grant. I won't put Nixon in there as badly as I would like to. He did have some good foreign policy points. Bush can't even say that. As I said, he's messed up badly and he knows it. That's why he is trying desperately to rewrite the history of his administration. Unfortunately, for him, it can't be done. There is entirely too much documentary evidence to the contrary.